Reminder: ATTENTION PARENTS!!
Our Arrival/Dismissal Procedures are listed below:
- No students are allowed on campus prior to 8:00am.
- All students should be picked up no later than 4:15pm.
- All request to change your child’s mode of transportation must be submitted in writing to the main office prior to 3:00pm.
- There will be no early dismissal after 3:15pm. The instructional day ends at 3:45pm. Please ask for an early dismissal only when absolutely necessary as your child will be missing valuable instructional time.
- If someone other than a parent is picking up your student, please ensure that they are listed on your child’s emergency contact. We can only release students to those listed on the PowerSchool emergency contact list. Please review your PowerSchool to make sure that your contacts are up to date.
- All visitors are required to report to the Main Office to sign in. All visitors must present a current driver’s license or state ID in exchange for a visitor’s pass.