The 1st Wednesday and Thursday of each month are designated as "Professionalism Days", when we encourage students and staff to dress in a particular theme. "Dress for an Interview" was held on November 3rd and 4th. We appreciate everyone who participated.
THE NEXT PROFESSIONALISM DAYS are December 1st and 2nd: "FEEDER SCHOOL COLORS"
Photos in the collage are (from left to right):
- Mrs. Jamie Tyler - Horticulture Teacher
- Tiffany Wright - Victory Works Student
- Ansley Cushman - Sports Medicine Student
- Mr. Kenneth Clonts - Automotive Technology Teacher
- Tyran Smoak and Tiffany Wright - Victory Works Students