Beginning September 13, Richland One will implement a clear bag policy for all varsity football and basketball games.
“This clear bag policy will increase security at sporting events and make entry into events smoother and faster for fans,” said Joe Fraley, director of security and emergency services for Richland One. “It’s a win-win for everyone.”
· Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12” – A logo no larger than 4.5" x 3.4" can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
· One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bags or similar)
· Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap)
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to:
· Purses larger than a clutch bag
· Fanny packs
· Cinch/drawstring bags
· Luggage of any kind
· Computer bags
· Diaper bags
· Binocular cases
· Camera bags
· Non-approved seat cushions, which include large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers
Media inquiries should be directed to the Richland One Office of Communications at 231-7504 or 231-7510.