Richland One Naviance
Dear Parents and Guardians of Richland One Students in Grades 9-12:
We are partnering with Naviance, an educational research organization, in order to increase our students’ education on navigating college and career readiness opportunities with technology at school and home. Naviance is a comprehensive college and career readiness solution that helps districts and schools align student strengths and interests to postsecondary goals, improving student outcomes and connecting learning to life.
Naviance Student allows your student to:
- Get involved in the planning and advising process – Build a resume, complete online surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers
- Research colleges – Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past
- Research careers – Research hundreds of careers and career clusters, and take career assessments
- Create future plans – Create goals and to-dos, and complete tasks assigned by the school to better prepare your student for future college and career goals.
Naviance Student also lets us share information with you and your student about upcoming meetings and events, local scholarship opportunities, and other resources for college and career information. To visit the Naviance site, click on this link: Naviance site
Click on this link to view a short video on Naviance College and Career Readiness Platform. The Naviance site link also provides a wealth of information for parents wanting to learn more about available resources.
All students are encouraged to sign in and begin completing assigned task. Please utilize the following link and steps below to assist your student with logging in to Naviance Student:
- Username: Student ID, example 11344
- Student password: M/D/YYYY Ex: 5/9/2004
MM/DD/YYYY Ex: 12/24/2003
For additional assistance with your student’s account, please contact your student’s school counselor.