Return to Headlines
AP Student Alert
AP Updates from Kevin Kirkley
Dear AP Students:
Thank you for your flexibility during this unusual time. Here is a summary of all the AP-related news from the past week in one place:
- You must log in to MyAP, https://myap.collegeboard.org, to specify which college you would like to receive your AP score report. The college will receive a comprehensive list of scores with this year's scores as well as any previous AP scores. In order to find the score-reporting area, you should first go to "My AP Profile" and then the "Score Send" tab.
- The College Board has made pretty serious alterations to this spring's exam period. The web address is here: https://apcentral.collegeboard.org/about-ap/news-changes/coronavirus-update.Traditional in-person exams will not take place this year.
- Exams will be 45-minutes long and free response. They are designed to be taken at home.
- Some units from each course will not be included on the exams. Individual class information is found at the above link.
- Portfolio deadlines for Seminar, Research, and Art are extended to May 26.
- There will be two available testing dates for each exam. The College Board will release these dates by April 3 at the above link.
- The AP program also has live AP review courses that students and teachers can watch beginning this Wednesday. Details are here: https://apstudents.collegeboard.org/coronavirus-updates#free-ap-classes.
- The College Board has a student-specific site here: https://apstudents.collegeboard.org/coronavirus-updates.