Return to Headlines
IMPORTANT: Tardy, ID, and Drop-Off Policies
Student Tardy Policy:
- Please be reminded that all students should be seated in class by 8:00 am.
- Make arrangements to ensure that your student is on campus well before 8:00 am so that they will be on time and not be counted tardy for class.
- After the 8:00 bell rings, all students who are not in class should report to the attendance office to obtain a tardy pass.
- On the 4th tardy, the student will be given a discipline referral and will receive detention.
- If tardies continue, the discipline consequences will be escalated.
- All students are to wear an ID at all times while on the AC Flora campus.
- IDs must be worn on a lanyard around the neck or on a clip on the upper body. Students may not keep IDs in book bags or other bags. IDs must be worn.
- Any student who forgets an ID must obtain an orange sticker before the start of 1st period and must wear the sticker all day.
- Orange stickers may be obtained in the front entrance, at the entrance by the bus loop, or at the entrance by the senior lot.
- Students must have on the orange sticker or ID as they enter first period.
- First period teachers will record the students who are wearing an ID sticker instead of an ID. Students will receive after school detention on the 4th orange sticker.
- Any student not wearing an orange sticker or ID after first period will be issued a discipline referral and will receive detention.
- If a student loses an ID, a new ID may be purchased in the media center. The cost of a new ID is $5.00.
Morning Student Drop-Off
- Please pull all of the way forward when dropping students off in either loop.
- Students may enter the campus through the following access points:
- Front atrium
- Entrance by the senior lot
- Bus loop entrance
- Entrance by the 400 building (open from 7:30 – 7:45 only)
- Students MAY NOT open other exterior perimeter doors for anyone. Any student who opens an access door for another student or campus visitor will receive a discipline referral. The exterior perimeter doors are for increased school safety and should be treated as such.
- Students must have on an ID before entering at any access point. Orange stickers are available for a student who does not have an ID.