As Richland One kicks off the start of its basketball season on December 2, the district would like to remind fans of its clear bag policy for all varsity basketball games.
The district implemented the clear bag policy on September 13 to increase security at sporting events and make entry into events smoother and faster for fans.
· Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12” – A logo no larger than 4.5" x 3.4" can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
· One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bags or similar)
· Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap)
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to:
· Purses larger than a clutch bag
· Fanny packs
· Cinch/drawstring bags
· Luggage of any kind
· Computer bags
· Diaper bags
· Binocular cases
· Camera bags
· Non-approved seat cushions, which include large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers
Media inquiries should be directed to the Richland One Office of Communications at 231-7504 or 231-7510.