Registration for Richland One’s free, full-day pre-kindergarten programs for three- and four-year-old children is now open for the 2023-2024 school year.
Richland One’s Pre-K programs provide developmentally-appropriate teaching and learning opportunities that help prepare children for kindergarten. This includes:
- Social, emotional and academic awareness and growth
- Play, collaboration and exploration
- Cognitive, physical and emotional development using a viable curriculum
- Certified and passionate educators who are dedicated to their craft and overseeing the success of young children
Parents must complete the following steps to register their children for 3K or 4K:
- View a live or recorded parent information session and complete a survey. Click here to sign up for a live information session. Live virtual sessions will be held on the following dates:
- February 15 – 5:30-6:15 p.m.
- February 15 – 12:00-12:45 p.m.
- February 23 – 6:00-6:45 p.m.
- March 2 – 12:00-12:45 p.m.
- Complete the new student registration online.
3. Submit all of the following documents to the Office of School Readiness:
- Birth certificate
- Proof of income (Medicaid card or most recent pay stub)
- Any additional forms or documents that may be requested
- 4K – Complete the DIAL-4 screening.
3K – Complete the parent interview.
Click here for more information about Pre-K registration. Parents also may contact Richland One’s Office of School Readiness and Prekindergarten Programs at 4K@richlandone.org or 803-799-9494.