The Impact Aid survey is very important because it allows our school district to obtain financial assistance based on the number of students who are federally connected in one of the following areas:
1. The student resides on federal property, Indian land, or in low-rent housing.
2. The student’s parent or guardian works for the federal government, or works on federal property. Some limited examples of properties are listed on the back.
3. The student’s parent or guardian is serving in the military. It is important that you complete one survey form for each student within your family. The more students we can count, the higher the percentage of funding our district will receive.
• Student Information- Every parent/guardian should complete this section. If you live on federal property or in low-rent housing, enter the name of the property.
• Civilian Employment Information- If you work for the federal government or work on federal property, also complete this section.
• Uniformed Services- If parent/guardian is on active duty, also complete this section.
• Foreign Military- If parent/guardian is both an accredited foreign government official and a foreign military officer, complete this section.
Click here to go directly to the 2020 Federal Impact Aid Survey Form Link.