REGISTER FOR PRE-K NOW!
Limited spaces are still available
Contact our office at 803-799-9494 to find out how
Pre-K DOES NOT start on August 21, 2019.
Pre-K families have home visits prior to their first day of school.
The Office of School Readiness and Prekindergarten Programs (OSRPP) supports Richland One School District with several Early Childhood programs and initiatives:
- Prekindergarten (3K/4K) recruitment, registration, selection, placements
- Prekindergarten programming, curriculum and professional learning
- Early Childhood Assistance Team (ECAT)
- Successful Transitions Entering Prekindergarten (STEP)
- Child Early Reading and Education Development Program (CERDEP)
- Accreditation for National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Birth to 4 Initiative
The office is the primary resource and site for parents interested in the District’s general education 3K and 4K programs. Parents contact this office to get information about the 3K and 4k programs as well as to schedule and attend DIAL-4 screenings. Office personnel are responsible for hosting parent information sessions to explain the prekindergarten program as well as assign children to the elementary schools. A wait list is maintained, transfer students are accepted and placements are made throughout the school year (until Spring Break) as space allows.
2638 Two Notch Rd. Suite 106
Columbia, SC 29204
PHONE (803) 799-9494
FAX (803) 799-9492