Annie Burnside Elementary School Parent Involvement Policy
Annie Burnside Elementary will:
1. Involve parents in the planning, reviewing, and improvement of the school’s parental involvement policy, in an organized, ongoing, and timely way.
2. Involve parents in the joint development of Title I plan and school improvement. Allow parents an opportunity to evaluate school’s programs and provide suggestions on an ongoing basis.
3. Hold an annual meeting to inform parents of the school’s participation in Title I, Part A programs. The school will hold this meeting at a convenient time and invite all stakeholders.
4. Provide parents a description and explanation of the school’s curriculum, the forms of academic assessment used to measure children’s progress, and an individual student report about their child’s performance state assessments.
5. Provide to each parent timely notice when their child has been taught for four or more consecutive weeks by a teacher who is not highly qualified.
If you have any suggestions regarding this compact, please complete this form.