Welcome to the Office of Federal and State Programs
Richland County School District One
We serve 28 schools in Richland One
Click on the Federal and State Programs Staff Directory link for contact information of our Federal and State Programs team...
We are here to help!
The purpose of Title I is to ensure that all children have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education and reach, at a minimum, proficiency on challenging state academic achievement standards and state academic assessments.
The Title I, Part A grant is comprised of two sections: Individual school allocations and district set-aside activities.
A copy of the current Richland County School District One Title I plan is available for review.
One Vision...One Mission...One Common Purpose: Student Achievement
The mission of the Richland County School District One Office of Federal and State Programs is to ensure students in identified schools have equitable access to supplemental resources, are career and college ready, and achieve proficiency on rigorous local and state assessments.
What is Title I?
Title I is the largest federal assistance program. The goal is to provide a high-quality education for every child. The office serves the children who are furthest from meeting the state standards set for all children. Richland One’s Office of Federal and State Programs supplements the district’s instructional program for all students in Federal and State Program designated schools.
Our Services Include...
If you have any comments or suggestions regarding Richland One's Title I Plan,please contact the Office of Federal and State Programs at (803) 231-6816.
- Support services, program management, and technical assistance to Elementary, Middle, and High schools
- Support for Pre-Kindergarten classes across the school district
- Parent and Family Engagement Specialists who serve all schools in Richland One
- District Parent Advisory Council and implementation of overall Parent & Family Engagement Plan
- Parent Child Home Program (PCHP)
- Private School support
- Neglected and Delinquent fund management (Plan development, support, technical assistance and professional development)
- Support and monitoring for Homeless programs (tutorial services, professional learning opportunities, and emergency transportation) in collaboration with Student Support Services
- Support and monitoring for Foster Care Programs in collaboration with Student Support Services
- Support and technical assistance for identified CSI and Priority schools
- Support for identified Federal and State Programs designated Schools
- Early Childhood Assistance Team (ECAT)