Online screening (click here) is one of the quickest and easiest ways to determine whether you are experiencing symptoms of a mental health condition. Mental health conditions, such as depression or anxiety, are real, common and treatable. And recovery is possible.
Unsure which screen to take?
- The Depression Test is for individuals who are feeling overwhelming sadness. The depression test is also available in Spanish.
- The Postpartum Depression Test is for new and expecting mothers who began feeling overwhelming sadness after becoming pregnant or giving birth.
- The Anxiety Test is for people who feel that worry and fear are affecting their ability to function day-to-day. The anxiety test is also available in Spanish.
- The Psychosis Test is for young people (age 12-35) who feel like their brain is playing tricks on them (seeing, hearing or believing things that don't seem real or quite right).
- The Bipolar Test is for individuals who have mood swings - or unusual or extreme shifts in mood and energy.
- The Eating Disorder Test can help explore eating related concerns that have an impact on your physical health and overall well-being.
- The PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) Test is for those who are bothered by a traumatic life event.
- The Parent Test is for parents of young people to determine if their child’s emotions, attention, or behaviors might be signs of a problem.
- The Youth Test is for young people (age 11-17) who are concerned that their emotions, attention, or behaviors might be signs of a problem.
- The Addiction Test (Alcohol and substance use test) will help determine if your use of alcohol or drugs is an area to address.