Flocabulary Poetry Jam
It's Easy to Participate!
- Select and research a topic for your poem, rap, or spoken word performance. This may be assigned by your teacher.
- Use Flocabulary Lyric Lab and Flocabulary Beats to write your poem, rap, or spoken word composition. Use your favorite Flocabulary beat from the following link to set it off. https://www.flocabulary.com/warp/beats/
- Record your completed poem, rap, or spoken word performance using Flipgrid (links to each entry page are in the menu to the left).
- Just click "add response" after clicking on your grade level! Don't forget to click play on your favorite Flocabulary Beat (see above).
- ***Before subbitting your video, please include the title of your poem/rap, your grade, and your teacher and school's name in the caption box (last step before submitting.)
- ***Example: Solar System, 5th grade, Mrs Edwards, Awesome Elementary.