*Test dates and registration deadlines for the SAT: click here.
*To register for the SAT, click here.
*For information about Fee Waivers for the SAT, click here.
*Test dates and registration deadlines for the ACT: click here.
*To register for the ACT, click here.
There are free resources available to help you prepare for several standardized tests (AP, ACT, PSAT, SAT, WIN, ACCUPLACER, ASVAB):
1. The District provides an online resource to help you prepare for the SAT, ACT or PSAT. You can log in with your user name and password at the Triumph Test Prep website. Both user name and password follow this pattern: student ID-0190. For example, if your student ID is 11111, your log in will be 11111-0190.
3. Here is a link to SAT preparation by Khan Academy in conjunction with the College Board. According to the website, twenty hours of practice on Khan Academy is associated with an average 115-point score increase from the PSAT/NMSQT to the SAT. Also, Khan Academy will import your PSAT/NMSQT results and pinpoint your areas for practice.
4. You can download and take a practice ACT from the ACT website.
5. Here's a link to ACT Academy, a free online resource to help you prepare for the ACT.
6. You may download sample questions to help prepare for the WIN Ready to Work Career Readines Assessment, a state- mandated test.
7. Sample questions from the ACCUPLACER test are on the College Board website. The Accuplacer is used by Midlands Tech to properly place incoming students in courses approriate to their needs.
11. Khan Academy is the official practice partner for AP exams. Click here for the link.