2014-2019 STRATEGIC PLAN
About Our Strategic Plan
Richland One's 2014-2019 Strategic Plan was developed with input from board members, district employees, parents and community representatives. The plan was unanimously approved by the Richland One Board of School Commissioners.
Richland School District One, in collaboration with an engaged community, is committed to ensuring that each learner achieves his/her potential in a safe, caring, academically challenging and diverse learning environment that will develop productive citizens for a changing world.
We are Richland One, a leader in transforming lives through education, empowering all students to achieve their potential and dreams.
- Students will master numeracy and literacy skills.
- Students will demonstrate higher-order thinking, social skills and character traits necessary to be contributing citizens in a global society.
- As lifelong learners, students will be empowered to continue exploring their interests and passion.
- Strategy 1: We will ensure a variety of innovative, transformative, personalized learning experiences for each student from early childhood through graduation.
- Strategy 2: We will foster an environment that embraces change and leads to a responsive culture of accountability, communication, and stakeholder engagement.
- Strategy 3: We will build/grow capacity for individual and system-wide productivity to accomplish our mission.