Next Gen Camp-see "Summer 2017 information" on the hand.richlandone.org homepage
Note from the Nurse: If you have any medication in the nurse’s office, please pick it up by June 2. If not picked up by then, it will be disposed.
Please join us Thursday, June 1 at 6:30 in the Hand auditorium to meet and greet our new principal, Dr. Robin Hardy.
Hand is recruiting a new PTO president. If interested, please contact Krista DeLong @ 803-767-1735
2017 Hornet Football Information (7th and 8th graders only):
The 2017 Hornet Football season will be here soon! Here is some info you need to know:
Physical/Insurance Eligibility: To be eligible to play, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have a physical completed after April 1st 2017
- You must have a signed concussion form (2-sided)
- You must have a completed insurance form and $20 insurance money
- All forms will be available in the main office and on the football website (see below)
Academic Eligibility: To be eligible to play, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have a C average (70%) or higher for Semester 2 of 2016-2017 school year
- You can not be repeating a grade
- You must live in the Hand attendance zone
Football Website/Summer Work: Get in shape this summer. Have your parents email a coach below to get signed up for our football website. The website will include summer workout information and fall practice information. Fall practice will most likely start on August 7th 2017 at 8am. Updated information will be on the football website and on the Hand Middle website.
Football Website Registration:
Coach Cashman firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach Shelby email@example.com
Have a great summer!