School Counseling Program
Forest Heights Elementary School
My name is Mrs. Ruff and I am the School Counselor at FHES. I have been a counselor for 15 years and in Education for 28 years. I love my career and I always look forward to putting smiles on all faces.
My contact information is firstname.lastname@example.org and 803-691-3780 EXT. 21320
As the counselor, I work to:
- Help with Learning to Live (Social/Emotional Development)
- Help with Learning to Learn (Academics)
- Help with Learning to Work (Careers)
As Counselor, I also
- Provide LIFESKILL lessons.
- Work with students individually and in small groups
- Work with, Administrators, Teachers and other School Specialist.
- Meet with parents.
- Coordinate Programs.
- Help Parents and students make use of Community Agencies.
“A Team that reads together succeeds Together!”