Message from the Principal on October 2, 2020
Good Evening Blue Devil Parents,
Here are a few updates/reminders from Dreher High School:
- Please consider joining your child and attending our virtual open house event on this Wednesday between the hours of 5:30-7:30. Please review the attachment for additional information regarding the purpose and schedule of this "first of its kind" event at Dreher.
- A message from Mr. Seal, our yearbook and journalism coordinator: "Due to the ongoing COVID-19 safety measures, the senior and underclassman portrait sessions are being delayed in order to make them more accommodating to students and parents. The new dates for these portraits sessions will be announced soon.”
- Although many student organizations/clubs are already active, we will be sharing opportunities with students next week to demonstrate their interest in joining one or more of our 50+ school-based activities. Remind your child(ren) to be on the lookout for club recruitment materials in their email mailboxes sometime late next week.
- An update on COVID-19 activity for the sake of transparency: since 08/31, we have had five students test positive, 36 students quarantined, one staff member test positive, and nine staff members quarantined.
- Interested in serving on the Dreher School Improvement Council (SIC)? Know someone you think might do a great job? If so, take a moment to complete a nomination form: https://tinyurl.com/y3jpx4ky
As always, we are grateful for your continued support of our school! Enjoy a peaceful weekend!
Kevin J. Hasinger, Ed.S.