ACCESSING DESTINY CATALOG WHILE AWAY FROM SCHOOL
- See a short video about accessing Destiny
- On your device, go to https://www.gofollett.com/aasp/ui/pick/pick
- Select location / South Carolina
- Select school / Pine Grove
- Student log-in is school ID number (Clever ID) and password is date of birth (6 digits) example: January 2, 2003 is 010203 (NO SLASHES!)
- Teacher log-in is firstname.lastname and employee number
- In the top right corner, select Search Options.
- Change Pine Grove Elementary to Richland School District One.
- Change format to ebook.
- Click Set Options.
The green triangle in the top left corner lets you know the book is available
Click on the available book you want. You can:
- Open the book
- Checkout the book
- Favorite it to save for later (especially if the book is checked out)
- Click on checkout if you want the book
- Click on open to start reading
- Return the book when you finish to let someone else read it
- It will automatically “return” at the end of the check-out period.
You can also search by topic, but you will need to change the format to ebook, or else it will include print books.
Our print books are in storage during the library restoration.
Pawsome Readers! Ready to log your book? click on the link below and you'll see a form. Be sure you click submit!
DISCUS ask your teacher or librarian for the username and password!
Ask your teacher or librarian for the username and password!
Missing print books? Gotta get your comics on? Needing new jams? Richland Library has all of these and more!
Richland Library and Richland One have partnered to provide a library card for every student in the district.
Elementary Students | Apply for a card online at www.richlandlibrary.com/librarycard.
A parent/guardian must complete the online form for their child if under 13.
Find the latest information about available library services at RichlandLibrary.com. While their smaller buildings remain closed, they are offering curbside pick-up of holds, free printing at all locations, and some computer services at the largest buildings, like the main branch on Assembly. They also have free Wi-Fi access available in their outdoor patios. St. Andrews offers drive-thru service Monday-Saturday 9-1 and 2-6, and there is outdoor book-browsing when weather permits.
For any questions about the ConnectED program and these library accounts, contact Richland Library:
- By phone: 803.799.9084
- By email: Ask a Librarian