Annie Burnside Elementary School Parent Involvement Policy
Annie Burnside Elementary will:
- Involve parents in the planning, reviewing, and improvement of the school’s parental involvement policy. This will be done in an ongoing, organized, and timely manner.
- Involve parents in the development of Title I and school improvement plans.
- Allow parents an opportunity to provide feedback regarding the school’s programs and activities.
- Hold an annual meeting to inform parents and stakeholders of Burnside’s Title I, Part A programs. This meeting will be held at a convenient time.
- Provide parents with a description and explanation of the school’s curriculum, academic assessments, and an individual student report about their child’s performance on assessments.
- Provide each parent with timely notice when their child has been taught for four or more consecutive weeks by a teacher who is not highly qualified.
If you have any suggestions regarding this policy, please complete this form.