The District's Emergency eLearning Plan has been approved by the South Carolina Department of Education. The eLearning plan will allow students to do assignments virtually from home while schools are closed.
Please Click on the links below for each of your subjects. Next, click on your teacher's folder to view your lessons.
The Information Technology (IT) Department will provide technical support to all staff, students, and parents of Richland School District 1 on eLearning Days. The IT Support Team can be reached by calling 803-231-7436. This number will be active Monday through Friday from the hours of 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Details of our District's eLearning Plan
●The District's Emergency eLearning Plan has been approved by the South Carolina Department of Education. The eLearning plan will allow students to do assignments virtually from home while schools are closed. This means you can continue learning despite the loss of in-person instructional time.
● Every teacher for every course has developed digital lessons, activities, and/or assessments that will be accessible to you online during this break from school. Most teachers already utilize a digital framework (for example, Teams or Edmodo) for distribution of content and messages. Go directly there for instructions as you normally do.
● Our teachers will be available from 9:30-11:00am and 1:00-2:30 pm remotely to answer parent/guardian/student concerns/questions through email, by phone or other communication tool. Your teachers will notify you how you can get in touch with them during office hours.
● Our teachers will provide feedback on eLearning assignments that have been completed and returned to the students via email or via other electronic learning platform.
● Students, it is your responsibility to know your school email addresses, passwords, and how to independently access any digital programs/resources (examples: ALEKS, Naviance, USA Test Prep, etc.) that may be used during eLearning Days.
● Our teachers will continue to develop assignments that can be disseminated to students.
● Please note, student work will be submitted either electronically or collected. Students who do not turn in their work will be marked as absent.
● All work must be submitted by the student within five (5) days upon return.
● Contact your teachers via email if you need assistance with your credentials and assignments. Emails of faculty and staff are located on the Faculty and Staff web page on this site.