The Information Technology (IT) Department will provide technical support to all staff, students, and parents of Richland School District 1 on eLearning Days. The IT Support Team can be reached by calling 803-231-7436. This number will be active Monday through Friday from the hours of 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Teachers will be available from 9:30-11:00 and 1:00-2:30.to answer concerns and questions through email, by phone,or BAND.
Student Suggest Daily Schedule- First Grade
1. Work on reading assignment provided in the packet. This should take around 30 minutes.
2. Go on MyLexia for 15 minutes.
3. Read independently for 20 minutes from RAZ Kids, GetEpic, or books from home. Track these on your reading log.
4. Take a 10-minute break.
5. Work on math assignments. These should take around 30 minutes.
6. Go on DreamBox for 15 minutes.
7. Work on IXL math assignments for 15 minutes.
8. Eat lunch. Have a little recess! You can go pick up lunch at designated Richland One Schools.
Links to Popular Resources
Need help logging in?
Contact your teachers or Mrs. Turner for usernames and passwords.
9. Work on Social Studies assignments. These are in provided social studies workbook. About 20 minutes
10. Work on Science assignments. These are in provided science workbook. This should take about 20 minutes.
11. Check and respond to anything posted on BAND.
12. Congratulations! You complete a day of at home schooling!