HOW TO SCHEDULE A MEETING WITH THE SCHOOL COUNSELOR
- For Students
- The school counselor is available to meet with students during lunch each day. If students would like to request a meeting outside of lunch time, please email the school counselor. You will be called to the school counselor's office at an appropriate time.
- You do not have to schedule an appointment for the following:
- Transcript requests: Students will use Parchment.com to submit transcripts and letters of recommendation. All requests should be submitted to the school counselor in Richland Hall Room 132.
- South Carolina Virtual School approval: Simply email your counselor to make the approval. The school counselor will call you to the office if necessary.
- For Parents
- To schedule a conference with the school's counselor, please call or email. Due to daily demands, it may not be possible to meet with the school counselor if you do not have a scheduled appointment. ***PLEASE NOTE: School counselors are able to provide assistance on a variety of matters related to meeting graduation requirements, college and career planning. If you have a specific issue or concern regarding one of your child's classes, please contact the teacher directly via email.
School Counselor: Mrs. Courtney Moody | firstname.lastname@example.org | 803-738-7116
COLLEGE BOARD SEARCH
Parent Teacher Student Organization (PTSO)
Welcome to the PTSO of Richland One Middle College. We are delighted to be an active part of our school community and encourage all parents, staff, and students to join with us in supporting the activities and events at ROMC. Plan to attend a PTSO meeting and other events at ROMC! Life is better when you help others!
POWERSCHOOL PARENT PORTAL
- For Students