Please make sure you submit an online request form if you need any equipment (even if it's just 1 microphone!) or assistance for your event/production. The sooner it's submitted, the more likely it is that we can fulfill your requests.
Please submit requests from now until the end of the school year as soon as possible!
Theatre Services is a division of Facility Services responsible for the care and use of Richland One's theatres, theatre equipment, and audio systems. Comprised of a technical team of highly trained individuals, Theatre Services supports Richland One programs and events by providing technical assistance and equipment in the areas of audio, lighting, scenery, and rigging, as well as coordinating production logistics for events of all types.
Theatre Services strives to provide students with a high quality production experience and opportunities to learn new skills both on and off the stage.
- General setup and maintenance of equipment
- Troubleshooting problems with equipment
- Consulting on technical concerns and planning for productions and events
- Design services: lighting & sound; set construction
- Equipment operation during a production: lighting and sound consoles; counterweight systems
- Setup of portable audio (PA) systems and microphones
- Student and teacher training on proper use of theatrical equipment
- Consulting on the installation of new equipment and renovation of theatre facilities
- Assistance with installed or provided projection equipment*
* Please note while Theatre Services can assist in setup of projection equipment, we do not provide portable projectors, projection screens, or laptops. Please contact your media specialist for these items.
To request services for an event, production, or program, please fill out one of our online service request forms (found on a tab in the left column of this page). For other services, such as troubleshooting equipment malfunctions, repairing equipment, consulting on new equipment, or student training, please email Laura Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Chorus Concert @ Crayton Middle School Auditorium
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Spring Concert @ Hopkins Middle School Auditorium
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM Cinderella @ WJ Keenan High School Theatre
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM Chorus Spring Showcase @ LR High School Theatre
8:30 AM - 9:30 AM Kindergarten EOY Program @ Arden Elementary School Multipurpose Room
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM Talent Show @ St. Andrews Middle School Gym
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM Student Choreography Showcase @ WA Perry Middle School Auditorium
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM Class Night @ Columbia High School Theatre
May 27, 2019