Caughman Road Elementary School Wide Expectation for the Digital Learning Environment (DLE)
- Always follow the rules of the AUP, Richland One digital handbook, and student contract.
- Communicate responsibly and kindly with one another during class postings, blogs, etc.
- Bring your laptop to class and come prepared with a fully charged battery (i.e. charge your battery at night)
- Do not share your laptop with anyone.
- When the teacher is giving direct instruction or your classmate is presenting, close your computers to ¾ of the way to avoid shutting the computer all the way off.
- Carry your laptop in the sleeve during transition.
Other DLE Resources