St. Andrews Middle School loves to support athletics!
Be sure to come to this site for all of the latest in sports!!
Fall Sports Information
Boys Basketball Tryouts will begin Friday, October 30 from 4 pm to 6 pm and November 2 - 4 from 5:30 pm to 7L00 pm.Girls Basketball Tryouts will begin Wednesday and Thursday, October 28th and 29th from 4:15pm to 5:15 pm.Before arriving to tryouts, students must use the following link to complete a form:https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=mc2OcflqA0eiK-33pL7Y3fjEcHr9pDZMsy9sBOCwbSpUREc1OUY3QkQ0Nk85TkNDRkoyU0tKTEVDWC4uStudents MUST come with a completed physical in hand or have a physical on file from participating in a previous sport (football or volleyball). NO PHYSICAL MEANS NO PARTICIPATION! NO EXCEPTIONS!Players should come dressed in appropriate gear: t-shirt, athletic shorts, and basketball shoes. [Vans, sandals, and crocs are not allowed on the gym floor.]If a player has experienced any COVID-19 related symptoms, please STAY HOME. Temperature checks will be completed upon arrival and students with temperatures above 99.9 will be sent home.
- SCHSL PHASE 1.5 GUIDLINES
- Transportation!!!!! Fill out this form for transportation to and from practice: Transportation
- To participate in sports, students must have a physical. Click here for the physical.
- Insurance is $20.00 for students.
- Check out the Athletics Tab for schedules.
- To know more about sports as it relates to the COVID 19 pandemic, view the following websites Guidelines 1, Guidelines 2, FAQs.