Richland One is a place where you can make a difference. In Richland One, you'll discover diverse career opportunities, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. By working with us, you will join a vibrant learning community that values diversity, professional development and innovation.
Located in South Carolina's capital city, we employ nearly 5,000 faculty and staff to support more than 22,000 students. Please click on the employment categories of interest on the site toolbar for a guide through the application and selection process. If you have any questions regarding recruitment, please contact the Human Resources Office at 803-231-7418. We look forward to serving you!
Richland One Summer Job Fair
- Thursday, June 16, 2022
- 10:00 a.m. – 1:00p.m.
- Eau Claire High School Gymnasium (Walk-Ins Welcome)
- Registration requested by June 14 at https://forms.office.com/r/XubZS2pNK8
- Participants are asked to complete a Richland One application prior to the event.
- Certified participants should possess or be eligible for a South Carolina Teaching Certificate.
- Classified participants:Food Service, Bus Drivers, Custodians, Truck Drivers, Clerical, Nurses, Social Workers, Instructional Assistants