Sports Ticket Information
- Click here to purchase home game tickets.
- Click here to purchase away game tickets.
- All tickets are electronic; no cash will be accepted at the door.
- $3 Adults and $2 Students plus service fees.
- Richland One Clear Bag Policy will be in effect.
- Students must be accompanied with an adult to attend Basketball games.
- Student IDs must be visible.
- You will be asked to go through metal detectors.
Spring Sports Information
To participate in sports, students must have a current physical and pay the $20 Insurance Fee. Click here for the physical from.
- Boys Basketball: Contact Coach Perry via calling the school
- Girls Basketball: Contact Coach Jacobs at email@example.com
- Middle School Track: Contact Coach Gillette at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Sports Information
To participate in sports, students must have a current physical and pay the $20 Insurance Fee. Click here for the physical.
Insurance is $20.00 for students.
Football: Contact Coach Trapp at (803) 260-8412
- Volleyball: Contact Coach Sanders at email@example.com
- Cheerleading: Contact Coach Johnson-Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SCHSL PHASE 1.5 GUIDLINES
- To know more about sports as it relates to the COVID 19 pandemic, view the following websites Guidelines 1, Guidelines 2, FAQs.