Returning Student Enrollment Verification FAQs

    Returning Student Enrollment Verification is an annual process for parents/guardians to provide the school with updated contact information as well as the ability to complete annual forms required for the student. This process is done online through the PowerSchool Parent Portal. 

    Returning Student Enrollment Verification 

    The Returning Student Enrollment Verification form is available to parents/guardians in the PowerSchool Parent Portal. 

    Parents/guardians of currently enrolled students who are planning to return to the district for the next school year will complete an enrollment verification form online through the link in the PowerSchool Parent Portal. PowerSchool Parent Portal is a school-to-home communication system for attendance, grades, and registration. If you have never used the Parent Portal or have forgotten your username or password, please contact your student’s school. 

    A link to the Parent Portal can be found on the district’s website: click on “Resource Center” in the banner at the top of the page à click on “PowerSchool Parent Portal” link. You may also use the direct web address: Once you have logged into the PowerSchool Parent Portal, you can access the form by clicking on Returning Student Registration 2021-2022 in the Navigation pane.  

    Please be sure to review the information that is pre-loaded to verify accuracy, update as necessary, and fill in any missing information.  

  • I am being asked for a snapcode. What do I do?

  • What information will be collected in the form?

  • When do I need to complete enrollment verification for my child?

  • How can I access the enrollment verification form?

  • What if I lost or forgot my login information for the PowerSchool Parent Portal?

  • What should I do if I do not have an email address?

  • What should I do if I do not have internet access?

  • What if my child is moving from elementary to middle school or middle school to high school within the district?

  • What if we will be moving over the summer?

  • What if I have a child who is currently not attending a Richland One school?

  • Can parents pay school fees through the online form?

  • Can one parent finish the form after another parent starts the form?

  • I’ve completed the form, now what?

  • How do I make changes to my student’s form after I have completed and submitted the online form?

  • Who do I call with questions or for assistance?