NAEYC offering FREE Online Sessions!
Six weeks of newly recorded presentations to support your professional development. The Virtual Institute is open to anyone who is interested in some of the latest research and best practices in early childhood education.
Need to submit your certificate to SC Endeavors? Here's How:
- Go to www.scendeavors.org
- Click on the “Registry Login” tab.
- Click on “Login” tab and provide your login credentials.
- Once you are logged into your account, click on the “Training” Tab.
- Then, click “edit training.”
- Scroll down a little to “individual training request.” Click on the individual request approval to fill out the information. You will also upload your certificate and submit.
Click on the link below to view the list of professional development opportunities
Click on the links below to access the following:
SC Endeavors Professional Development Session Catalog
True North Logic Renewal Credit Directions
NOTE: As a reminder, DSS credit hours run through the calendar year
(January 1st through December 31st) and not the school year.
The minimum number of documented training hours must be met by December 31st.