Log into our online catalog to check out some e-books!
1. Navigate to the Destiny online catalog: https://www.destinydiscover.com/
2. Enter the location and school name.
3. Click Login (top right corner). Then, login using your Follett account:
a. Username: student ID number (If you don’t know your child’s student ID number, please ask their teacher.)
b. Password: 6-digit birthday (MMDDYY)
4. The e-book collection will appear. If you click “See all,” you will have the option to browse or limit your search to certain categories. Categories are listed on the left of the screen, including subject, genre, reading level.
5. After you “check out” an e-book, you can read it right away. If you come back later, you can find your e-book under the main menu at the top left corner.
Checkouts are for 7 days, and there are no overdue fines.
Epic is offering free remote student access to their e-book collection through the end of the school year (June 30th, 2020), by teacher invitation. No credit card is required. Contact your teacher to get access to this collection of over 14,000 titles for students in grades Pre-K to 5th.
Don't forget! Discus is for research, but it is also for fun! You can find The Magic School Bus, TumbleBooks Reading Library, Brain Pop Jr, and more! Access Discus here: https://www.scdiscus.org/early-childhood-elementary
- Indoor Reading Bingo Card