Does your college require you to send to the admissions office an official high school transcript?  Good news!  You can do so electronically using Parchment, an online service.  Requests submitted online via Parchment will be approved by Dreher and released electronically within 5 days, often at no cost to you. 


    Transcripts are available from Parchment for five years (e.g., 2016-2020).  You may send transcripts to yourself, colleges, scholarship organizations, the military, sororities, fraternities, etc.  After five years, though, former students must contact the District Records Office (Student Records) at 1225 Oak Street (803-231-6791) to order an official transcript or any other school documentation.  There is a $5 fee for each record request.



    Click here to order your official transcript using Parchment.