What are the benefits of using SMART Learning Suite Online?
Lesson creation and delivery
• Seamlessly transition between teacher-paced and student-paced anytime during lesson delivery and control lessons from a device
• Send lessons to a SMART Board® with iQ and share lessons to student devices or with other teachers
• Use compelling graphics, animations and sounds to keep students engaged at a SMART Board or on their devices • Add a theme to an existing question set, or make a new game in under 5 minutes using the activity creation wizard • Choose from many activity options: multiple choice races, sorting exercises, fill in the blanks and many more
• Easily guide instruction based on real-time insights into student comprehension
• Create a formative assessment in a few minutes and have students answer questions on any device
• Get instant reports on student understanding without breaking lesson flow
• In SLS Online, instantly convert any lesson page into a collaborative workspace
• Students co-create inside or outside of class by simultaneously adding content to the workspace from their devices
• Facilitate whole-class or small-group collaboration by guiding student contributions at a SMART Board or from a device
SMART Learning Suite Online lets teachers open SMART Notebook lessons anywhere, and share them to any student device. With lessons on phones, tablets and PCs, students can complete interactive assignments – and learn at their own pace. Teachers can also gain valuable insights with real-time formative assessments and foster student co-creation in collaborative workspaces.
Elementary and Secondary Resource
Target Audience K-12
First-Time Log-in Instructions
Click or copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://suite.smarttech.com
Once on the SMART Learning Suite page, click "Sign Up"
Enter your district Microsoft 365 email account information