Curriculum & Instruction
The Office of Curriculum & Instruction provides leadership in establishing a comprehensive system that supports district and school personnel in implementing and monitoring the district’s curricular and instructional initiatives.
We are Richland One, a leader in transforming lives through education, empowering all students to achieve their potential and dreams.
1. Students will master numeracy and literacy skills.
2. Students will demonstrate higher order thinking, social skills, and character traits necessary to be contributing citizens in a global society.
3. As life-long learners, students will be empowered to continue exploring their interests and passions.
1. We will ensure a variety of innovative, transformative, personalized learning experiences for each student from early childhood through graduation.
2. We will foster an environment that embraces change and leads to a responsive culture of accountability, communication and stakeholder engagement.
3. We will build/grow capacity for individual and system-wide productivity to accomplish our mission.
Coordinator of Foreign Language and International Programs
Dr. Anthony Boatwright
Coordinator of Health and Physical Education
Dr. Carolyn Donelan
Lead Flight Director, Challenger Learning Center
Dr. Quantina Haggwood
Director of Early Childhood Education
Coordinator of Visual and Performing Arts
Coordinator of Advanced Academic Programs
Director of Montessori Programs