• All students, current and graduates, may request their transcript at www.parchment.com.  There is no charge for current students.  If you need school records, and/or education verification, please call (803)253-7048 or fax your records request on your school or company letterhead to fax: 803-253-5713.  Please note if the student graduated 5 or more years ago your request will be forwarded to Richland County School District One Student Records.

Parchment Instruction

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.