Richland County School District One's National Board Program
National Board Leadership Timeline
- September National Board Certified Professionals submit proposed service signed by principals/ supervisors to the Center for Educator Quality. Forms must be submitted to CEQ by September 29th.
- October NBC professionals receive confirmation of initial verification from the Center for Educator Quality.
- August- April NBC professionals serve in leadership roles.
- March/April NBC professionals submit final verification
- Forms must be signed by your principal/supervisor.
- Submit forms to CEQ.
National Board 2016-2017 Leadership Information
National Board Leadership Newsletter 2017-18 (RCSD1 Certified Teachers)National Board SupportNational Board District Guidebook 2017-2018 (Candidates & Renewal Teachers)CERRA Online Support
CERRA is hosting a series of FREE online National Board awareness and support sessions.
The sessions will be facilitated by Jenna Hallman, NBCT and CERRA Program Director for National Board.
Visit the link below to receive detailed information about the sessions listed below.(http://www.cerra.org/NationalBoard/workshops.aspx).Join the Richland County School District One National Board Edmodo page
Join Code: pk2zp7