On March 27, 2020, the U.S. Department of Education approved South Carolina's request to waive spring statewide assessments, accountability ratings, and certain reporting requirements in the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) for the 2019-2020 school year due to widespread school closures related to the novel Coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
District Report Cards on SC Department of Education Site
Visit the SC School Report Card site to view school-level reports (from 2018 forward).
Click here to view Historic School Report Cards (from 2008 to 2018).
- 2022 Graduation Rate Five Year Summary
- 2021 Graduation Rate Five Year Summary
- 2020 Graduation Rate Five-Year Summary
- 2019 Graduation Rate Five-Year Summary
- 2018 Graduation Rate Five-Year Summary
- 2017 Graduation Rate Five-Year Summary
College and Career Ready