•  The below forms must be used to submit Worker's Compensation claims:

    1. First Report of Injury - Fill out completely. Must be signed by principal or department head

    2. Employee Acknowledgement FormSigned by the Employee

    3. Medical Release Authorization - Sign and return to Risk Management 


    • Approved Doctor Call Risk Management for an appointment. (803-231-7401)  
    • Please report the injury IMMEDIATELY to Risk Management
    • Hospitals are to be used only in the case of emergencies
    • Notify Risk Management if there is a need to call an ambulance