Parent Resources for Health and Physical Education - Home
This page is dedicated to you! We hope you will find information that will be helpful and informative as we work together to support your child's health and wellness.
On-line Physical Activity Resources - Home
Students should be getting at least 60 minutes of physical activity a day. Here are some free websites that will get them up and moving at home. There is no equipment needed to participate in these activities. Have fun and stay active!!
- YMCA on Demand Videos - K-12
- Darebee - Fitness blueprints: no-equipment visual workouts, fitness programs and challenges, training and running tips, recipes and nutrition. K-12
- Go Noodle for Families - Click on “Get Started Now” and then click on “Families Play Now”. K-8
- OPEN Physical Education - Activities that can be implemented at home for physical education, health and physical activity. K-12
- The PE Specialist - PE at Home - K-12
- Shape America PE at Home Resources - K-12
- Virtual PE Resources - K-12
*Parents please note∗ The following YouTube videos may not be accessible on district devices. You will need to use a home device to access them.
- On-line PE/Physical Activity Resources from Fitnessgram - K-12
- Just Dance - Click on the Videos link. - K-12
- Beginning Exercises - K-12
- Workout - K-12
- Cosmic Kids - Yoga, mindfulness and relaxation activities designed especially for Pre-K–5
- The 7 Minute Workout - 12 different exercises for 30 seconds each. K-12
- Bounce, Dance and Sing with Patty Shukla - Pre-K-2
- Dance Party with Kids Bop - K-8
Physical Education/Activity Equipment - You Can Make at Home
On-line Health Education Resources - Home