Important - PLEASE READ
ANNOUNCEMENT: Per the FAQ, Richland School District One does not review and/or approve research proposal requests during major statewide testing times and end of school closeout periods. As a result, Richland One is currently not accepting research requests until July 18, 2022. Applications submitted during this suspension period will be held until July 18, 2022 and the 4-6 week review period will resume.
- Researchers are not to contact schools directly. All researchers must be presented through the Richland One Research Committee.
- Due to COVID-19 safety protocols, all non-emergency in-person visitations have been suspended until further notice. Therefore, any research requests requiring in-person visits will be denied.
- Permission to Conduct Study: All research requests must be submitted and reviewed through AARE research review process. However, if your college/university requires a "Permit to Conduct Study" to be
- signed by District Superintendent (or designee), please complete THIS LETTER in fulfillment of this requirement. The Superintendent will not sign study requests.
- Please see the information below on how to proceed with requesting to conduct research in Richland One.