Dear Parent/ Guardian,
In order for your child to be enrolled at St. Andrews Middle School, you must complete the New Student Registration form. Click here to complete the form.
Once St. Andrews Middle School has received your New Student Registration Form and completed the following steps in order to complete enrollment; you will need to bring the required documents listed below to the school. Without the required documentation provided by the school, the enrollment process for your child would be considered incomplete.
Required Documentation for new students:
1. Proof of Residency 1: current lease, rental agreement or mortgage bill/statement that lists the names of the Parent or Legal Guardian.
2. Proof of Residency 2: one of the following items with the name(s) of the Parent or Legal Guardian-Property Tax Bill or Statement, Electric Bill, Gas Bill, Water/Sewage Bill, Phone Bill (Landline), Cable/Satellite Bill.
3. Last Report Card
4. Withdrawal Form from Previous School
5. Immunization Record
6. Birth Certificate (long form)
7. Picture ID ( for parent or guardian)
Parents, please email your child’s grade level counselor at the following email address:
6th Grade: Sheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org
7th Grade: Kristin.email@example.com
8th Grade: Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only one adult will be allowed in the building to complete this process.
School Counseling Department