- IGP-Individual Graduation Plans
- All students (diploma and non-diploma to include students participating in alternative assessment) must complete an individual graduation plan (IGP).
- The IGP will align career goals and a student’s course of study.
- The IGP must incorporate provisions of a student’s individual education program (IEP), when appropriate.
- The IGP must be approved by a certified school counselor, the student’s parents, guardians, or individuals appointed by the parents or guardians to serve as their designee.