What is Schoology?
Schoology (pronounced: Skoo’-luh-jee) is Richland One's learning management system that offers powerful technology at all grade levels to organize content, engage students, and connect to families. It is changing the way our teachers communicate online with students and families.
- Teachers may post assignments, messages and calendar items.
- Familiar to social media users, Schoology’s format is simple.
- Schoology allows students and teachers to engage in two-way conversations and class discussions.
- Teachers can easily share files and links with students, families and fellow teachers.
Who Will Use Schoology?
Schoology is designed for all grade levels. If a student’s teacher chooses to use Schoology, parents and guardians can log in to monitor assignments and view resources.
How to Register for Schoology
- Students will be registered automatically to their teachers’ courses and will log on with their district username and password.
- Parents and guardians must sign up through the Schoology Access Code(s) shared by the student's teacher.
Contact: LaToya Goodwin-Gary, LEIR Coordinator, email@example.com