2021-2022 Prekindergarten Registration
Registration for the 2021-2022 Pre-K school year is now open!
NOTE: Unless you are the parent listed on the birth certificate or have educational rights, you CANNOT register a child or complete the application process. To get educational rights, contact the Registrar’s Office at (803) 231-6944 or email@example.com
To register your child:
- Attend a virtual parent information session (live or recorded) & complete the survey
- Complete the Pre-K Application online
- Complete the New Student Registration online
- Submit required documents to the Office of School Readiness (via email or drop off):
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Income (Medicaid card or most recent pay stub)
- Once acceptance letter is received, take the documents below to your zoned school:
- Immunization Form
- Proof of Residence (Mortgage or Lease and Utility Bill)
- Shared Housing (if applicable)
Additional forms or documents may be required by your child's school.
Once your application is submitted the Office of School Readiness will review it and request missing documents if needed. Once all documents have been submitted, you will be contacted to schedule a screening date. Acceptance is based on the successful submission of the application, new student registration, documents, and screening results. Students who are not accepted based on their application information or screening results will be placed on a waitlist and contacted as spots become available.
*Returning students (those who attended 3K at Gadsden last year) do not have to complete the application process again. You will complete the returning student enrollment verification once it's available through the Registrar's office.
Montessori, Language Immersion, and the Carolina School for Inquiry have a separate application process. Please contact those departments for more information.
Office of School Readiness & Prekindergarten Programs (OSRPP)
2638 Two Notch Rd. Ste. 106
Columbia, SC 29204