1. Thursday, March 29 is designated as an early release day for students and a parent-teacher conference day. Report cards also will be issued that day.
2. Friday, March 30 will be a student makeup day (half day) and a teacher workday (in the afternoon/p.m.).
The 2017-2018 academic calendar on the District's website has been revised to reflect the information above. Below is the link to the revised calendar. Please discard/disregard previous versions of the calendar. goo.gl/Rb7ZNA
CAJ E3 After School Tutoring is available for all.
Tutoring is from 3:30 - 5:00 p.m.
A Message from the Principal
Dear C.A. Johnson High School Community,
On behalf of the C.A. Johnson High School Family, welcome to the Hornet's Nest. As the principal of what I consider to be an AWESOME school, we are preparing for many exciting things to take place in 2018 and beyond. Over the past few years, as a school, we were faced with hurdles and challenges along the way; however, the rewards have far outweighed the challenges. Our experiences have contributed in some way to ensuring we continue to grow and flourish with providing our students a great education.
Thank you to all of the C.A. Johnson High School Alumni, community members, and families who continue to support and promote our wonderful school.
Veronica Scott, Ed.D.
1. To 2018 Chili Cook-0ff Winners, Resource Officer Markilo Anderson and Wentrell Bing.
2. To C.A. Johnson H.S. Odyssey of the Mind Winners. The team will be GOING to the WORLD Finals in IOWA. Odyssey of the Mind members are Lynnia Foxworth, Amariyah Ayee, Beverline McCarey, Olivia Stevenson, Alejandria McDuffie, and Kayleigh Rivers.
3. Congratulations to Tarkia Reese, C.A. Johnson H.S. She competed at the State Leadership Conference of the FBLA in North Charleston, SC. For the third year C.A. Johnson H.S. will be represented at the National Leadership Conference in Baltimore, MD.
Mrs. Chaunta Simmons, Health Sciences Magnet Program
Mr. Trexton Black, Manager, Custodian Staff