Please welcome NEW Head Football Coach David Rashleigh. He will also teach Physical Education here at Hopkins Middle.
- Request for Parent Volunteers for Football Home Games :
* Preparation for GameDay meals
* Concessions Stand Supervision
* T-Shirt Sales
Contact Athletics Coordinator Johnson or Coach David Rashleigh for further information.
Link to RankOne for District Athletics Forms for Parents: Rank One Sport
Directions to use RankOne RCSD1 Parent Portal:
1. Go to www.rankonesport.com
2. Click on Fill Out Electronic Forms
3. Select State : SC
4. Select Richland One
5. Select Online Forms
6. Select from Sign In , Create New, , or I don't want an account. Go To Forms.
7. Follow prompts to Go to Forms.
8. Complete all Forms available.
Better Student-Athletes are made of Knowledge, Communication , Ethics , Development , and Organization
Follow @hopkinsmssports on Twitter for Athletics Department Info , game scores , and more !!!!
- Afterschool Training for 7th and 8th grade Football players will be from 4p - 6p
Location: Football field on Wednesday and Thursday, August 23-24,2017.
There will be a parent meeting held right after Training to begin at approximately 6pm on Wednesday, August 23, 2017.
- Head Football Coach David Rashleigh's website for football and physical education information is sites.google.com/view/hopkinseaglesfootball/home