Many thanks to our community supporters for supplying our students with all the resources they will need to begin the 2023-2024 school year.
“We are an essential part of the Village that will empower all of our children to achieve their fullest potential and dreams.”
Greeting Families and Stakeholders,
I am Ms. Tiffany Brooks and I have been appointed as the Principal at Edward E. Taylor Elementary, following the legacy of Ms. Hunter.
As a passionate educator with over two decades in education, I’m excited to lead the Mighty Raiders, as a part of the Richland One Team in, “transforming lives through education, empowering all students to achieve their potential and dreams.”
My Core Educational Beliefs:
1. The education of our children is the foundation for future success.
2. All students can learn and must be actively engaged to maximize their learning opportunities.
3. The collaboration from all stakeholders (parents, community members, and educators) is imperative to successful learning outcomes.
4. We must maintain, model, and foster a growth mindset to yield positive outcomes.
5. A classroom and school-wide community creates a sense of belonging and ownership.
6. Instructional time is Golden and should be treated as such.
“It Takes a Village to Raise a Child” is an African Proverb that has and continues to motivate my leadership style as we work collaboratively to guide our students in reaching their fullest potential. In addition to working diligently to reach the designated benchmark targets in Reading and Math, we will also implement frameworks to enhance the culture of community at E.E Taylor.
I look forward to meeting and getting to know you and our students at E.E Taylor.
Ms. Tiffany Brooks, Principal
2022-2023 Edward E. Taylor School Improvement Council
Annual Report to Parents
Purpose of this Report: This report issued by Edward E. Taylor Elementary School Improvement Council in accordance with South Carolina law is intended to provide information on the school's progress in meeting various goals pertaining to student achievement, the work of the SIC, and other accomplishments during the school year.
Click link to see the full document.
Notice of Non-Discrimination
Richland County School District One does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age or other protected characteristics in its programs and activities.