Greetings, Jaguar Family,
Welcome back to another fantastic school year for 2017-2018! I am so very pleased to see so many old faces, and excited to welcome our newest Jaguars to A. J. Lewis Greenview. The entire staff has spent time during the summer planning activities that will strengthen student achievement in all areas. We are committed to working together, sharing ideas and maintaining a school climate that is warm and inviting to all who enter our doors.
It is our belief that the key to our scholars’ success is having the home, school, and community working together. Parents are encouraged to review the helpful information in their scholar’s agenda book and the Student Handbook in an effort to familiarize yourselves with the school’s and District’s rules, policies, procedures so that we will have a smooth school year. Parents, you are being asked to communicate with your scholar’s teacher in reference to academics and behavior on a frequent basis. Remember that you are always welcome to visit our school and I strongly encourage you to stay involved in your scholars’ education.
I am looking forward to meeting and working with each of you this year in order to make the 2017-2018 school year the best ever!
* Learning begins promptly at 7:30 a.m. sharply each day.
* Students eating breakfast must report to the cafeteria between 7:00a.m. to 7:20 a.m.
* Students are marked tardy after 7:30 a.m.
* Please do not sign students out after 1:03 p.m. for early dismissal.
* Students are expected to wear the school uniform Monday –Thursday each week. We do have a Student Dress Code for students not wearing the uniform. Please check the guidelines in your child’s Agenda Book.
* As always, thank you so much for your support and cooperation as we work together to educate all students in our care.
I pledge to improve this school year by doing the following: