Current students:

    Does your college require you to send to the admissions office an official high school transcript?  Good news!  You can do so electronically using Parchment, an online service.  Requests submitted online via Parchment will be approved by Dreher and released electronically within 5 days, often at no cost to you. 

    Former Students

    Transcripts and record requests for former students can be ordered here: Records Requests for Former Students.  Details are here: District Records